Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pricing

There are a couple of options as far as ordering your card design. I look forward to working with you to determine which option best fits your needs!

Option 1 -
Purchase the high resolution file of your personalized card for $20*. You can then have the cards printed on your own at a printer of your choice. www.winkflash.com and www.artscow.com offer incredible deals all year round and all you need to do is let me know the size of card you would like (4 x 6 or 5 x 7) and upload the design!

Option 2 -
I will have the cards printed and shipped directly to you! I have been using a high quality printer that offers a variety of finishes for cards (matte, glossy and my favorite a textured linen finish!) at incredible prices. I recently ordered 100 linen finish note cards and envelopes for $35! Pricing will vary according to what you are ordering and coupon being offered by the printer at the time and I will give you a specific price quote for your particular order. The cost of the personalized card design will be $20*.

*Prices for wedding invitations will vary depending on components and design elements. Please contact me for a price quote for wedding invitations! I look forward to meeting your vision and budget for your wedding day!

Payment will be accepted by cash or check.

I am incredibly excited to be offering these cards to you this year, I am flexible and willing to work with any of your requests so that you can have the exact card you are looking for! To place an order simply click on Contact Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment